My Pain Package
Normally when you think about treatment for pain we tend to only consider medications, therapy, exercise, and other similar resources. Fortunately, one of the most effective treatments may be adding the proper vitamins to your diet to help treat your pain and allow you to find more balance in your day to day life.
Inflamaway is a combination of herbs, nutrients, and proteolytic enzymes for modulating the inflammatory response, supporting the natural clearance of proteins like kinin and fibrin, and supporting healthy lymphatic drainage.* The ingredients in Inflamaway provide natural support for a healthy inflammatory response and help protect against oxidative stress.*
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day between meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Curcumin is a highly bioavailable curcuminoid formulation containing three bioactive, extensively researched curcuminoids. Curcumin is derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa), which is used both medicinally and as a spice. Curcumin supports healthy metabolism, cellular function, and healthy cardiovascular and neurological functions. It also supports a healthy response to oxidative stress and a normal inflammatory response within the body.*
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
3. Super Magnesium
Super Magnesium may help support:*
- Metabolism and energy production
- Healthy bone mass
- Muscle function
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Neurological health
- Healthy blood glucose metabolism
- Healthy kidney function
- Heart health
- Blood vessel function
Benefits of Magnesium
- Bone Health — Magnesium partners with calcium in maintaining bone health. Many individuals supplement calcium without adequate magnesium, leading to ineffective support for bone health. Magnesium is also needed for the proper activity of vitamin D, which is crucial for bone health.*
- Digestion and Elimination — Individuals with low stomach acid or less-than-optimal digestion often lack adequate magnesium since absorption is compromised. Magnesium chelates help to restore healthy magnesium balance when digestion is not efficient. It also promotes a healthy elimination pattern.
- Cardiovascular Health — Magnesium helps support muscle relaxation and function, which is vital to cardiovascular health since the heart is a muscular organ. Magnesium is also an important cofactor in several enzymes that support healthy blood pressure.*
- Relaxation and Sleep — As magnesium helps muscles to relax, it can enhance relaxation, promote a sense of calm, and support normal sleep patterns.*
- Carbohydrate Metabolism — Magnesium is critical for the biochemical reactions involved in converting carbohydrates and fats into energy. It may also contribute to the proper functioning of insulin receptors.*
- Kidney Health — As magnesium balances calcium, it may support kidney health by reducing the risk for calcium to be abnormally deposited in the kidneys.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.