Hormone-Regulating Supplements at SeeBeyond Shop
Hormones are essential for the normal functioning of your entire body, as it facilitates cardiovascular health, neurological health, and overall immunity. However, there are factors that may affect your body’s hormone levels.
Dietary supplements are available to address the symptoms that arise as a result of hormonal imbalance. Learn more about our hormone balance supplements by scheduling a consultation with us. Your first consultation is free at SeeBeyond Shop.
Understanding Your Symptomatic Hormonal Imbalance
Hormones are the body’s chemical messengers that provide instructions to your organs, skin, and muscles that are carried out through your blood. Among the processes controlled by your body are the following:
- Metabolic process
- Constant internal balance
- Growth and development
- Sleep quality
- Sexual and reproductive function
Hormones are essential because abnormalities in their production will affect the proper functioning of the entire body system. Hormonal imbalance happens due to fluctuating hormonal levels. There is no cure for fluctuating hormones, but you can boost your hormone levels to reduce the severity of the symptoms and the risk that low hormone levels put your body through.
Symptoms of Low Hormone Levels
Hormonal imbalance symptoms can be temporary or chronic (i.e, long-term), and may affect your quality of life. Some of the manifestations of low hormone levels are the following:
- Irregular menstruation (periods). An imbalance in a single hormone involved in the several hormones required for a normal menstrual cycle may cause irregular menstruation.
- Infertility. This is characterized as the inability to conceive, which may affect both men and women.
- Acne. Oil glands are stimulated by hormones, which may cause puberty. Acne is commonly prevalent among teenagers, or those undergoing the puberty stage. However, hormonal acne may also affect adults; which is common during periods of fluctuating hormones if you are going through hormone therapy, pregnancy, and menopause stage.
- Thyroid disease. Thyroid levels, whether high or low thyroid hormone levels, cause poor thyroid conditions.
- Obesity. Excess cortisol and low thyroid hormones contribute to obesity, leading to excess fat storage and unwanted weight gain. This happens when the body signals sent out by hormones are dysfunctional due to the imbalance of certain hormones responsible for fat management and energy usage.
Other symptoms of hormonal imbalances that have an impact on optimal metabolic function are the following:
- Abnormalities in heartbeat
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Darkened patches of skin in the back of the neck or armpit
- Depression or anxiety
- Dry skin and hair
- Intolerance to cold or warm temperatures
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Irregular distribution of body fat
- Frequent urination
- Numbness or tingling
- Extreme thirst
Menopause happens to aging women, specifically those who are above the age of 45. However, early menopause may also cause these symptoms to be present and bothersome in everyday life. Some symptoms that are exclusive to menopause are the following:
- Mental health issues (i.e, anxiety, depression)
- Vaginal atrophy
- Hot flashes
- Hair loss
- Loss of libido
- Weight gain
- Poor sleeping habits
- Cognitive changes
- Frequent headaches
- Joint pain
- Mood swings
On the other hand, hypogonadism or low testosterone levels are experienced by men beyond the age of 50 to 65. Untreated low T levels are at risk of developing into other diseases such as prostate cancer, among others. Some of the symptoms that you may feel when you are having low T levels are the following:
- Hair loss
- Low energy levels
- Loss of memory and focus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mood swings and depression
- Reduced muscle mass
Possible Causes of Fluctuating Hormone Levels
Fluctuating hormones are normal during certain periods of your life, as hormone levels naturally rise and fall. Some of the normal causes of hormonal imbalance are the following:
- Surgery-induced menopause
- Surgery on the testicles
- Infection or autoimmune diseases
Certain medications and steroid use may also induce abnormal hormone levels, which may be temporary or fixable. Medical conditions such as tumors, endocrine gland damage, and autoimmune conditions may also cause hormonal imbalances.
Conditions Caused by Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalance affects both men and women. Fluctuating hormones is a normal phenomenon in the body, however, their manifestations can reduce the quality of life of an individual, hinder essential bodily functions, and result in serious medical conditions.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). This is a hormonal imbalance condition among women caused by high levels of male hormones, which causes an individual to experience the symptoms of fluctuating hormone levels such as amenorrhea, irregular periods, or infertility.
- Hypogonadism. This is a common condition among men who are experiencing low testosterone levels that affect their libido, sexual function, and male characteristics.
- Cancer. Untreated hormonal imbalance may lead to prostate cancer (among men) and ovarian cancer (among women), which is why dangerously low levels of hormones need adequate immediate treatment once diagnosed.
How Hormone Supplements Help You Manage Your Imbalance Symptoms
Before intake of supplements, it’s best to check with your health providers and diagnose your issues in your hormone levels through blood tests or glucose tolerance tests. Supplements merely reduce symptoms of hormonal imbalance, regulating your fluctuating hormones because it boosts your low hormone levels.
Fluctuating hormone levels are not exclusive to symptoms of old age. Even younger people can experience menopause and hypogonadism symptoms, which may be dangerous because it exposes them to the risks of hormonal imbalance for a longer period of time so their body may have a difficult time adjusting to the low or high hormonal levels.
However, recommending the intake of supplements depends on the severity of your imbalance. If you have severe menopause or hypogonadism symptoms, you may be required to avoid supplements in favor of a stronger, more effective treatment that may have negative interactions with a given supplement.
Hormone-Balancing Vitamins and Supplements
If you opt to address your low hormone levels with milder options such as hormone balance supplements, you may want to immediately resolve your symptoms of hormonal imbalance early on.
As complementary to lifestyle changes and healthy food options, supplements must be taken to effectively regulate your fluctuating hormones. Some of the supplements that you may add to your diet are the following:
This natural supplement can aid in the normalization of blood levels of cortisol and thyroid hormones. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce the symptoms of low hormone levels. A current study also shows that ashwagandha is associated with higher levels of DHEA-S.
SeeBeyond Shop offers Vitex Plus, a combination of ashwagandha, chaste berry, and black cohosh to support menstrual regularity and reduce the symptoms of low hormones among aging women. DHEA (i.e, dehydroepiandrosterone) manages your body’s reactions and responses, as well as the synthesis of important hormones essential for muscle integrity and fat reduction.
Estrogen is a key hormone that regulates your menopausal symptoms. There are many ways to increase your estrogen levels, but sometimes a non-medical approach to increasing your estrogen may be insufficient.
Estrogen Detox helps maintain healthy estrogen levels and manage testosterone metabolism for normal overall bodily function. This uniquely formulated phytonutrient nutrition powder combines estrogen with flaxseed lignans, calcium D-glucarate, and zinc.
Estrogen Support supplements are also available to ease menopausal symptoms among aging women, or those who are experiencing early menopause. Infused with herbs, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, valerian, and motherwort, the nutritious ingredients of this supplement are designed to support the adrenal glands’ adaptive response, and provide overall bodily support during menopause.
This is a chemical found in the body, which is responsible for the synthesis of steroid hormones such as progestogens, androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, and mineralocorticoids. Restoring pregnenolone levels has a positive impact on the symptoms of low hormone levels. Pregnenolone supplement capsules are available at SeeBeyond Shop.
Progesterone is a female sex hormone responsible for the normal monthly ovulation of a woman’s ovaries. Regulated levels of progesterone are crucial for the maintenance of the menstrual cycle and the fertility of a female.
My Progesterone™ is a natural serum that contains bioidentical progesterone that provides better absorption than topical creams. This progesterone serum contains sugar-based complexes to allow proper penetration through the skin and better progesterone absorption, in the process increasing its effectiveness and efficiency.
Aside from estrogen supplements, diindolylmethane (DIM) is also an essential supplement to support healthy estrogen metabolism.
Absorption of DIM is minimal, which is attributed to its crystallized structure. But SeeBeyond Shop’s DIM improved the absorption of DIM for better metabolism and processing of the supplement. Our DIM is also uniquely formulated and blended with MCT oils, lecithin, and vitamin E.
Lifestyle Factors to Enhance Effectiveness of Hormone Supplements
Hormonal imbalances are normal, but there are lifestyle factors that may positively affect your hormone balance, such as the following:
- Stop smoking
- Maintenance of healthy weight
- Balanced food options
- Reduce sugar intake and get enough protein
- Efficient stress management
- Regular exercise
- Enough quality sleep
Why You Should Choose SeeBeyond Shop for Reliable Hormone Support Supplements
A hormonal imbalance occurs when the body fails to produce enough hormones, which are chemical messengers that send signals throughout the body for how to function. The severity of your symptoms of hormonal imbalance vary.
Regardless, you should still seek treatment or qualified medical advice for effective hormonal balance treatment to avoid escalating into an unresolvable medical condition.
There are a number of nutritional supplements on the market that claim to treat hormone imbalances, but very few of these supplements have been scientifically proven to be effective. You should always consult your healthcare provider before taking supplements.
Here at SeeBeyond shop, dietary supplements for hormone support are available. Learn more about our hormone balance supplements by scheduling a consultation with us. Your first consultation is free here at SeeBeyond Shop.
Other uniquely-formulated dietary supplements are available on our website such as the following:
- Prostate Support. For optimum prostate health and function, this supplement provides comprehensive support for balanced hormones involved in prostate health. These capsules are recommended to provide comprehensive support for men over the age of 45 to maintain healthy prostate function.
- Thyroid Support. This supplement is an all-in-one formula to support thyroid function. American ginseng is combined with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to synergistically provide thyroid support.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hormone Balance Supplements
Q: What kind of specialist can I consult with regarding hormone supplements?
A: Healthcare providers may help diagnose and manage hormonal imbalances, but you may opt to seek help from functional medicine providers such as that from SeeBeyond Shop to diagnose hormonal imbalances caused by endocrine conditions. You may visit us for your free consultation.
Q: How is hormonal imbalance diagnosed and only treated with supplements?
A: Depending on your symptoms, blood tests are usually run to detect the low levels of hormones that must be addressed with proper supplementation or hormone therapy treatments.
Q: Is the intake of supplements enough to treat hormonal imbalances?
A: Supplements can only reduce the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, but they may not fully eliminate it or cure the underlying condition behind fluctuating hormones.
Q: Are there any other treatments that could enhance the effectiveness of hormone supplements?
A: If you’re going through hormone treatments and you would like to add hormone balance supplements to your diet, consult your healthcare provider. There are treatments such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Restore Hormonal Balance with Hormone Balance Supplements at SeeBeyond Shop
Hormone changes are normal, however, untreated hormonal imbalance may lead to poor medical conditions. Dietary supplements that support hormone balance may be incorporated into your healthy lifestyle for a natural overall effective boost.
Hormone balance supplements are available here at SeeBeyond Shop. Learn more about our hormone balance supplements by scheduling your first free initial consultation with us.