Immune function is undoubtedly the most important part of what keeps us from getting sick. Lower immune health means you’re more prone to infectious disease and can experience breakdowns like degrading eyesight, or worsening conditions like cognitive disabilities.
Optimal immune function can boost everything from respiratory health to how likely you are to experience an allergic reaction: so a better immune response from your body is a better body for you overall.
Why Use Immune Support?
Immune Support is a proprietary mix of herbs and other compounds specifically boosting healthy immune function, especially during periods when immune cells may be put under additional stress.
- Improves immune cell response. Immune Support contains ingredients that boost natural killer (NK) cell activity, which are the cells responsible for controlling the spread of tumors and microbial infections. A heightened immune response means you’re less likely to suffer from long-term tissue damage.
- Balances cytokine levels. Cytokines are a type of cell that your body uses for coordinating immune response, especially when your immune system is responding to some sort of threat. A balanced cytokine level is crucial for improving your overall health, both short and long-term.
- Natural ingredients. Unlike other supplements, Immune Support’s main ingredients and almost all of its compounds are 100% organic, making it compatible with vegan diets and other people who may be concerned about laboratory chemicals.
A Healthy Immune Response Is A Healthy Immune System
Your body’s immunity isn’t a blanket shield that always protects your body – it needs essential elements to fight off anything from a simple infection to degenerative conditions. In short, a healthy immune system isn’t always up and running 100% of the time – it requires a supplement every now and then to work.
Here is a list of some of these essential compounds needed for a healthy immune system:
- Vitamin A: essential for cell reproduction and growth, which improves overall immune function and immune response.
- Vitamin B: crucial for transporting nutrients throughout the body, increasing your overall resilience towards infection and other diseases.
- Vitamin C: manages the free radical levels in your system – lowering your risk of heart disease and other degenerative disorders.
- Vitamin D: while primarily used for bone growth and regeneration, balanced levels of Vitamin D also regulate a lot of the cell functions in your body.
- Vitamin E: aside from functioning as an antioxidant, Vitamin E also plays an important role in immune health, particularly cellular signaling.
Vitamins, while important, do not contain everything important needed for immune health. Other essential nutrients for immune function also include:
- Zinc: an essential compound needed for a variety of body functions, including blood clotting and thyroid function. It may also play a role in fighting off infection, though this benefit needs more study.
- Selenium: this compound prevents the risk of mental decline in adults, while also functioning as a powerful antioxidant. It’s also crucial for thyroid health while boosting immune function overall.
- Iron: this crucial building block affects red blood cells, the carriers of nutrients throughout the body. Balanced levels of iron can lower the risks of blood disorders and can improve your immune health long-term.
Herbal supplements are the last ingredients in Immune Support – as natural sources of nutrients, they’re exceptional at providing your body with the compounds it needs to stay healthy.
- Echinacea: an herb that can boost immune functions while also managing active conditions like inflammation and infection. Traditionally used as an antiviral/antioxidant in folk medicine.
- Elderberry Extract: a powerful antioxidant that can help with conditions like the cold and the flu. It’s also shown some success in helping ease inflammation and decrease the effects of stress on your body.
- Reishi Mushroom: this plant increases your body’s energy levels while also improving your immune function. Aside from helping you overcome fatigue, it may also help manage issues like high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Where Immune Support Is Needed
Our bodies usually get all the nutrients and vitamins needed from our diets – but if you have special dietary considerations or have pre-existing conditions, supplements like Immune Support can be a good way to boost your immune health.
1) Improving The Quality Of Life
Immune Support doesn’t always need sickness to work – sometimes it can be used to just improve your quality of life. For issues like low energy, chronic fatigue, or other simple conditions, additional immune support can help address these gaps and help you live better day-to-day life.
2) Managing Chronic Conditions
For cases like degenerative disorders or other conditions that affect your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, Immune Support provides you the supplement that you need to boost your body’s performance. Check with your doctor to learn more about how the ingredients in this product can help your condition.
3) Covering Gaps In Your Diet
Dietary restrictions (like veganism or religious practices) can often play a subtle yet significant role in the health of your diet, and supplements like Immune Support can help. With consistent intake, you can keep to your preferred dietary preferences without compromising your health.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Products
Q: How much does your shipping cost?
A: Shipping is free within the Continental United States when your order exceeds $100.00, otherwise it’s $9.95. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $19.95. Shipping elsewhere is $39.95. Please check your area for any custom fees.
Q: What is your refund and cancellation policy?
A: Cancellation Policy – Customers may cancel an order by contacting us. If a cancellation is requested after an order has shipped, the package must be returned for a refund, as per our Return Policy.
Return Policy – Refunds are provided on all bottles returned within 30 days. To obtain a return authorization please contact us. The customer assumes all shipping costs.
Q: Can I pick up my orders from your office?
A: If delivery options aren’t available in your area, you can pick up and pay for your order at our main office at 2 Overhill Road, Suite 260, Scarsdale, NY, 10583, United States. Please ensure you finalize your payment options before pickup.
Disclaimer About Immune Support
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.