Relieve Stress and Improve Your Mood With Stress Supplements
Occasional stress can be good for anyone – it forces your body in action to do or respond to something. Stress is the body’s built-in mechanism that allows you to deal with scenarios, demands, and changes in your life and environment.
But do note that too much acute or chronic stress can leave you feeling drained. It can even lead to fatigue, irritability, headaches, and anxiety for some people. Eating healthy, getting enough sleep, and other personal care strategies can relieve stress, but taking stress supplements is also another popular way to stabilize stress levels.
For better stress management and relief from anxiety symptoms, check out SeeBeyond Shop’s wide selection of stress support supplements made from the best organic ingredients. Each dietary supplement we offer is made to help you develop a healthy stress response.
The Science Behind Stress
Stressful situations increase adrenaline and cortisol levels in the body. Both of these stress hormones are produced by the hypothalamus through the adrenal gland and into the bloodstream.
Adrenaline affects the body’s vital signs – it increases the heart rate and raises blood pressure, but it also gives the body an energy boost. On the other hand, cortisol is responsible for slowing normal body processes down like digestion, metabolism, and others until the stress passes. Stress relief starts when the hormone levels stabilize and the body processes return to normal.
People who experience acute stress take about 90 minutes to balance their normal stress hormone levels. Chronic stress occurs at lower levels but longer periods, which may result in different physical and mental health conditions like high blood pressure, generalized anxiety disorder, and depression.
How Stress Affects Your Body
Occasional stress isn’t bad – it even gets your body moving and gives you the motivation to finish your duties. But ongoing and chronic stress may negatively affect your body, leading to serious health problems like:
- Mental health problems like anxiety, depression, cognitive dysfunction, and personality disorders
- Poor heart health which leads to the development of cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, abnormal health rhythm, and more
- Eating disorders like obesity
- Menstrual problems and sexual dysfunction including loss of sexual desire and impotence
- Hair and skin problems like permanent hair loss, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and more
- Gastrointestinal problems like ulcers, irritable colon, GERD, and more
What Are Stress Supplements For?
Completely erasing stress from your life is impossible, but taking an herbal supplement that contains all the essential elements can help your body manage stress and maintain healthy cortisol levels.
Some stress support supplements relieve stress by inducing relaxation and a calm response. Others work by producing more happy hormones, resulting in a better mood and enhanced cognitive functions. To help minimize the stress symptom you’re feeling, here are some of the best stress supplement ingredients to look for:
- Magnesium – A magnesium supplement supports over 300 biochemical reactions in the body and helps you get a good night’s sleep.
- Ashwagandha – This adaptogen maintains balance in the body to stabilize cortisol levels and keep stress at bay.
- Vitamin D – Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D triggers the production of happy hormones like serotonin and dopamine.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C intake helps improve your mood and promote a healthy stress response.
- B Complex Vitamins – The group of B vitamins, including vitamin B12 and vitamin B6, fights oxidative stress, boosts energy, supports brain health, and enhances nerve function.
- GABA – GABA supplements have a calming effect that enhances sleep quality and promotes healthy stress responses.
- Lemon Balm – Lemon balm in the form of an herbal supplement or essential oil alleviates stress and improves sleep quality.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid – This foundational supplement improves the body’s stress response and enhances heart health and brain health.
- L-Theanine – This amino acid found in green tea promotes relaxation, resulting in healthy cognition, better mood, and enhanced sleep quality.
How to Manage Your Stress Well
Everyone experiences and deals with stress differently, so it’s extremely important for you to find the balance that works for you while keeping your body performing at its peak. Here are some of the best ways to help manage your stress levels:
- Try different relaxation activities like yoga and meditation.
- Take good care of the body by eating right, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep every night.
- Practice gratitude and stay positive enough to acknowledge all the good things in your life.
- Stay connected with people who make you feel calm, happy, and supported.
- Talk to a therapist or healthcare provider about your worries and other stress factors.
- Set goals for the day, week, or month to make yourself feel like you’re in control.
Common Signs of Fatigue, Burnout, and Too Much Stress
Symptoms of stress can be vague and different depending on the individual. It can show as emotional, physical, cognitive, or behavioral symptoms that affect your body or your relationship with others.
1) Emotional Symptoms
- Agitation, moodiness, and frustration
- Feeling overwhelmed because of the lack of control
- Difficulty relaxing
- Low self-esteem
- Tendency to push and avoid people
2) Physical Symptoms
- Stomach problems, like nausea, constipation, and diarrhea
- Low energy
- Tense muscles, aches, and pains
- Rapid heartbeat and chest pains
- Insomnia and poor sleep quality
- Loss of sexual desire
- Increased vulnerability to colds and infections
- Ringing in the ears, shaking, and nervousness
- Grinding teeth and clenched jaw
3) Cognitive Symptoms
- Constant worrying
- Disorganization and forgetfulness
- Poor judgment
- Inability to focus
- Racing thoughts and overthinking
4) Behavioral Symptoms
- Drastic appetite changes
- Dependency on drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes
- Nervous behaviors like pacing, nail-biting, or fidgeting
Why You Might Need Stress Supplements
Occasional stress doesn’t require treatment. But if you start experiencing symptoms that disturb your everyday life, then it might be time to seek help from a medical professional. Lifestyle changes are still the best way to improve your stress management, but some individuals may also need to take stress supplements for better results.
Stress support supplements are especially helpful for people who:
- Have nutrient deficiency – Low levels of vitamin D and magnesium are linked to stress and anxiety, so taking supplements that contain these ingredients may help relieve some of your symptoms.
- Don’t respond to traditional stress management approaches – People who don’t cope well with lifestyle changes or those who can’t simply turn their whole lifestyle around can experience some improvements by taking stress support supplements.
- Occasionally experience mild symptoms – Stress support supplements can greatly reduce stress in otherwise healthy individuals.
- Are resistant to certain types of medication – Some stress medications contain compounds that the body might not respond well to. In such cases, stress supplements that contain natural ingredients may produce better stress relief results.
Why Stress Supplements Might Not Be for You
While stress supplements are mostly safe, they might not be the best option for some people. Stress supplements might not be the best choice for you if you:
- Are taking certain medications – Many ingredients used in stress supplements can interact with common medications for blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes. They make each other less effective or more potent, which is harmful to the individual.
- Are diagnosed with other mental health disorders – Some ingredients used in the supplements affect the hormone levels in the body, which may trigger a manic or psychotic episode for patients with existing mental health disorders. This can be extremely dangerous for many patients, so it’s important to discuss safe use of supplements with a health professional.
- Are pregnant or nursing – Although many supplements are safe for most people, most of them weren’t studied for their effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women. It can be risky for them to take such medications, so it’s best to skip stress supplements first and wait until after breastfeeding.
- Have moderate to severe anxiety – Most stress supplements can help treat different stress and anxiety symptoms, but they might not be enough for patients with significant debilitating anxiety. They may still take the supplements as a complementary treatment if their physician approves.
Stress Supplements to Try at SeeBeyond Shop
Too much stress can affect your mood and lead to different symptoms like chronic fatigue, burnout, sleep disturbances, increased belly fat, frequent mood swings, irritability, and more. It’s crucial to regulate hormone levels and adrenal health to keep your body at its peak health.
Try some of these supplements at SeeBeyond Shop to keep you healthy and your hormones balanced:
- Pregnenolone – An endogenous steroid that helps enhance memory, mood, and boost energy.
- Thyroid Support – A supplement that contains American ginseng, essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to improve thyroid function and maintain healthy cortisol levels.
- My Adrenal – This supplement is made of a comprehensive blend of botanical extracts and other nutrients to promote energy production, stamina, and healthy stress response.
- DHEA – This dietary supplement supports the production of important hormones needed for different body processes, like healthy aging, balanced stress response, fat reduction, and more.
- AdreCor – This stress support supplement is recommended for patients with fatigue who need comprehensive hormone and adrenal neurotransmitter support.
- Iodine Ion 90 cap – A supplement that combines iodine and selenium to reduce oxidative stress in the body, leading to optimal thyroid function and other health benefits.
- Molecular Iodine 90 cap – This superior iodine formulation offers long-term and consistent results for better thyroid support.
- Magnesium Citrate – This lemon-flavored powder promotes bowel relaxation and improves sleep quality.
Why Choose SeeBeyond Shop’s Stress Supplements
There are lots of stress support supplements out there that claim to help your body relieve and manage stress levels, but only a few of them can show good results. If you’re looking for the best supplements for stress relief, then check out SeeBeyond Shop’s wide selection of stress supplements today.
1) Doctor Approved and Formulated Supplements
Our stress supplements, as well as other products, are made of qualified and superior raw materials. We want every capsule, tablet, or powder to be safe and effective for our customers, so we don’t add anything that doesn’t meet our premium standards.
2) Organic and Non-GMO Ingredients
All of our products are made of clean ingredients with no genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). We also try to accommodate more customers by using organic ingredients that are gluten- and soy-free whenever we can. We always make sure to only use ingredients that have nutritional benefits for our customers.
3) Sustainable Ingredients and Packaging
Each packaging that comes with our product only has minimal impact on our environment. We exclusively use recyclable plastics or glass, as we’re currently making more efforts to eliminate all plastic bottle use.
FAQs About Stress Supplements
Q: How long does it take for the results to show?
A: This depends on the specific stress supplement you’re taking but most people start seeing results within a few weeks. Long-term results usually take about 30 days to show when the body has already thoroughly assimilated the ingredients of the stress support supplement. These supplements work best when paired with lifestyle changes.
Q: Are stress supplements addictive?
A: No, our products do not contain psychoactive ingredients that will make them addictive. Some individuals might have to take them for longer than others if they want to maintain their results or they want to prevent certain health conditions. It’s best to only take these supplements as recommended by our experts or by your physician.
Q: When should I consult a doctor about experiencing too much stress or taking stress supplements?
A: A bit of stress occasionally can be helpful, but you should start seeing a therapist or doctor if you feel overwhelmed or if you start to depend on alcohol or drugs to cope. They recommend different stress management strategies or prescribe stress support supplements for you if needed.
Get the Best Stress Supplements for Your Body at SeeBeyond Shop
Too much stress can dampen the best of your days, so it’s important to know how to manage it well. Perspective and lifestyle changes are the best long-term solutions for most people, but you can also take stress supplements to help you build a healthy stress management routine.
And if you’re looking for the best stress supplements for your body, our experts at SeeBeyond Shop introduce a wide range of different stress support supplements to help you feel relaxed, motivated, and energized. Call us now to know more about our high-quality products.