IV drip therapy delivers fluids, electrolytes, and medications directly into the venous system through a small tube. While it is commonly used to treat patients who are dehydrated or suffering from an electrolyte disorder and other medical conditions, IV therapy is widely recognized as an effective way to deliver nutrients and promote wellness.
What are the health benefits of IV Therapy?
Health benefits of IV therapy include getting concentrated nutrients to your blood quickly and speeding up the delivery time. IV therapy is one of the most efficient and direct ways to get nutrients into your bloodstream because it bypasses the gastrointestinal tract often degrades the efficacy vitamins and minerals.
IV therapy offers several potential benefits, including:
- Quickly delivering concentrated nutrients to the bloodstream
- Speeding up the delivery time of medication
- Reducing pain for patients receiving cancer treatment
- Relieving dehydration
- Replacing lost fluids during illness or exercise
How much does IV Therapy Cost?
Our drip therapy packages start at just $200.00. The cost of the procedure will vary based on the treatment type, size of your body, the severity of your condition, and desired add-ons. In some situations, IV therapy can be more affordable than an emergency room visit. Always consult a physician before choosing how to treat a medical condition.
How Does IV Drip Therapy Work?
IV therapy is a type of medical treatment that gives liquids containing medicine directly into the bloodstream through a vein. The fluids are typically administered through a tube, called an IV catheter.
The fluids may include:
- Minerals, Vitamins, electrolytes, and other nutrients target key health concerns.
- Intravenous medication is given to provide comfort and reduce pain.
Drip Bar vs. At-Home IV Therapy
We offer two main ways to receive IV therapy: through our drip bar or at your residence.
Drip bars are a convenient way to get the health benefits of IV therapy without having to go to a hospital or clinic. Upon arriving at the SeeBeyond Medicine office, you’ll check-in and a nurse will administer the procedure directly in our facility.
At-home IV therapy is a convenient choice for clients with busy schedules. After booking an appointment, our highly-trained traveling nurses will visit your home or office to administer the procedure.
How Long is an IV Drip Therapy Session?
Most IV drip therapy sessions typically last 15 to 30 minutes. The treatment dosage size may influence the duration of the drip.
Popular IV Therapies
There are many popular IV drip therapies, including:
- Hydration therapy
- Nutrient therapy
- Chelation therapy
- Detoxification therapy
- Pain management therapy
- Beauty & skincare
IV Therapy for Beauty
Our drip bar offers treatment that may provide these benefits:
- Get rid of wrinkles
- Reduce cellulite
- Improve hair and skin quality
- Lose weight fast during a diet or detoxification program
- Anti-aging benefits – reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging
- Increase energy levels – help with fatigue, chronic pain syndrome (CPS), fibromyalgia (FM), and more!
- Help improve mental clarity by increasing serotonin production in the brain through increased blood flow to the head area which can also increase memory retention capabilities as well as focus on tasks at hand while decreasing pain from migraines or headaches due to compression on nerves.
Pick an IV Therapy Provider That You Can Trust
SeeBeyond Medicine is a trusted name for IV drip therapy. All aspects of our treatment adhere to the strictest quality standards: from the selection of registered nurses down to the ingredients in our formulas. Do you still have questions about drip therapy? We invite you to contact us for more information, or schedule an appointment and start experiencing the IV drip therapy’s numerous benefits. Popular IV drip therapies include energy boost therapy, nutrient therapy, chelation therapy, detoxification therapy, pain management therapy, and more.