Ozone Therapy now being offered at SeeBeyond Medicine in Scarsdale.
Studies have shown that ozone therapy improves the body’s intake and use of oxygen which activates the immune system to fight off diseases. Ozone is a cellular therapy that has countless benefits including increased blood flow, energy, mental clarity, and immune system support.
How does it work?
The procedure is done intravenously, or through an IV line. Blood is run through a hyperbaric chamber with UV light therapy to reduce inflammation within the body and decrease infections. The process filters out everything that is abnormal within the blood stream such as cholesterol, fat soluble molecules, dead cells, pesticides, herbicides, viruses, and bacteria.
The blood is then oxygenated with ozone and run through light therapy of various colors, which all have different benefits. The combined UV light sources deactivate the DNA of the bacteria, viruses and pathogens making it more difficult for them to multiply and create diseases. The machine delivers a significant amount of wide spectrum photonic energy through the infusion of blood.
Who does it benefit?
The procedure helps individuals to fight off disease faster by killing bacteria and viruses, increasing circulation, reducing pain, and increasing oxygenation within the cells. The overall result is faster healing.
Ozone Therapy does the following:
- Viruses and bacteria are unable to replicate.
- Mitochondria within the cells are enhanced.
- Immune fighting cells such as NK Cells, neutrophils, macrophages are produced.
Here are just a few benefits of ozone therapy and a list of the types of individuals that will particularly benefit from the therapy:
- Cancer patients: Increases the tolerance for radiation and chemotherapy.
- Eczema or psoriasis: Reduces inflammation and clears major skin issues within a few sessions in most cases.
- Chronic wounds
- Acne: Clears the skin fast.
- Arthritis – Joint or muscle pain: Reduces systemic pain and inflammation throughout the body.
- Epstein barr virus: Reduces or eliminates viruses.
- Chronic fatigue: Reduces brain fog or fatigue by increasing mental clarity
- Lyme disease: Reduces the severity of symptoms.
- Anti aging benefits through cellular rejuvenation.
- Reduces high cholesterol and overall sugar levels within the cells by activating the pathway that brings blood sugar levels down
- Immune response modulation for Autoimmune disease, neuroinflammation and chronic infections. Boosts the immune system and works faster than a vaccine.
- Systemic body effects: increased exercise tolerance, deceleration of aging process, general wellbeing sensation, improved metal clarity and focus