10% AHA Exfoliating Cleanser
$59.00 - or subscribe and save up to 15%
9 in stock
Made in the USA
- 240ml (8oz)
- Dissolves dirt and oil particles on the skin’s surface.
- Aids in the natural exfoliation process of the skin, prepping the skin for treatment serums and/or in-office procedures
- A lightweight, sulfate-free cleansing gel formulated to help maintain proper pH balance in the skin.
- 10% Glycolic acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that helps to eliminate dead skin cell buildup
- Great for Anti-Aging / Hyperpigmentation as well as Oily-prone skins and rough texture
- Calming botanicals including Rose Hip and Chamomile.
- Chondrus Crispus: abundant in skin-loving vitamins and minerals, red algae also helps to purify, tone, and moisturize the skin.
How to Use: Twice daily or as needed, gently massage a small amount on wet skin (face or body). Rinse thoroughly with water. May be alternated with other cleansers such as gentle Rosehip Cleanser for more sensitive skins. Note: It is normal to feel slight tingling.
Use this product as instructed by your provider.
Can I pick up my products from your office?
You can pick up and pay for your order at our main office at 2 Overhill Road, Suite 260, Scarsdale, NY, 10583, United States.
What is your Refund and Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation Policy: Customers may cancel an order by contacting us. If a cancellation is requested after an order has shipped, the package must be returned for refund, as per our Return Policy.
Return Policy: Refunds are provided on all bottles returned within 30 days. To obtain a return authorization please contact us. Customer assumes all shipping costs.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is Free within the Continental United States when your order exceeds $100.00, otherwise it’s $9.95. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $19.95. Shipping elsewhere is $39.95.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.