My Healthy Heart Protocol
It’s never too early or late to start living a healthy lifestyle. Making conscious changes to your dietary preferences and embracing better habits is important to keeping your heart in good condition. If you want to strengthen your cardiovascular health, there are heart supplements and vitamins that you take to support the most precious organ in your body. It may even help lower your risk for more serious heart problems that may affect your quality of life.
This package includes: Mega Omega, Active CoQ10, and My Energy.
This heart health supplement features a combination of omega-3 and omega-7 fatty acids that are both essential for supporting your cardiovascular system. Omega-3s are a type of polyunsaturated fat, while omega-7s are a form of monounsaturated fatty acids.
You can typically get your daily dose of these nutrients from fatty fish, olive oil, macadamia nuts, and some vegetables. This product is also a great source of omega-3s and omega-7s that you need for your heart.
Here are the possible benefits of Mega Omega supplement:
- Can help keep triglyceride levels within a normal range
- Can maintain healthy HDL and LDL cholesterol levels to lower your risk for coronary heart disease
- Can help reduce irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Can also manage symptoms of insulin resistance and cardiovascular inflammation
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit your overall immunity
- Can help boost your fat metabolism to aid in weight management
- Can help strengthen your eye health and reduce your risk for eyesight problems
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel at least 1 to 2 times a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
This cardiovascular supplement contains a non-GMO form of ubiquinol, which is an active, reduced form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). It’s a naturally occurring antioxidant in the body that’s necessary for cell growth, maintenance, and ATP (energy) production cycle. As you age, your CoQ10 levels gradually decline which can affect your overall heart health.
These dietary supplements may help support your cardiovascular condition and lower your serious heart diseases as they:
- Minimize the damage caused by oxidative stress and harmful molecules in the body
- Protect the heart muscles
- Reduce your risk for congestive heart failure, heart attack, and stroke
- Support your recovery if you’ve had a bypass or heart valve surgery
- Manage your blood pressure
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel per day with food or as instructed by your healthcare provider.
This heart-healthy supplement contains a combination of synergistic nutrients with our proprietary blend of NatureFolate™. It features the bioidentical and bioactive form of folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, which supports the efficient metabolism of homocysteine. Breaking down homocysteine is essential to reducing the damage to the inner walls of the arteries and lowering your risk for cardiovascular events.
It also contains other active ingredients that are beneficial for your heart such as:
- Riboflavin – Reduces oxidative damage and helps lower blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 – Prevents the buildup of fatty materials inside the arteries to lower the risk for coronary heart diseases
- Vitamin B12 – Regulates homocysteine levels to prevent cardiovascular and circulatory health problems
- Trimethylglycine – Lowers blood levels of homocysteine to support healthy heart function
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – Minimizes oxidative stress and damage to your heart tissues
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Can I pick up my products from your office?
You can pick up and pay for your order at our main office at 2 Overhill Road, Suite 260, Scarsdale, NY, 10583, United States.
What is your Refund and Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation Policy: Customers may cancel an order by contacting us. If a cancellation is requested after an order has shipped, the package must be returned for refund, as per our Return Policy.
Return Policy: Refunds are provided on all bottles returned within 30 days. To obtain a return authorization please contact us. Customer assumes all shipping costs.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is Free within the Continental United States when your order exceeds $100.00, otherwise it’s $9.95. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $19.95. Shipping elsewhere is $39.95.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
My Healthy Heart Protocol