Super Magesium is one of the best absorbed forms of magnesium. Each capsule provides 150 mg of elemental magnesium. This product should not cause any of the unfavorable gastrointestinal symptoms associated with magnesium supplementation due to the very stable chelate formed between two glycine molecules and each magnesium ion via a patented process. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container:
Super Magnesium may help support:*
- Metabolism and energy production
- Healthy bone mass
- Muscle function
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Neurological health
- Healthy blood glucose metabolism
- Healthy kidney function
- Heart health
- Blood vessel function
Magnesium is an essential mineral that assists in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is the second most abundant mineral inside cells, where it also participates in converting food (especially carbohydrates) to energy. Over 60 percent of the body’s magnesium is stored in the skeleton, and the remaining portion is primarily housed in the muscles. It is crucial for energy production, bone and muscle health, physical strength and mobility, neurological health, and metabolism. Super Magnesium is one of the best absorbed forms of magnesium, where a magnesium ion is bound between two glycine amino acids, forming a very stable chelate, which eliminates the traditional loose stools or upset stomach that may occur with magnesium supplementation. Mineral chelates can bypass normal modes of absorption in the intestine and therefore, avoid the competition that occurs between minerals for absorption. In this way, larger amounts of magnesium pass through the intestine and are available to the body. The unique process of “sandwiching” magnesium between the glycine molecules also protects it from being bound by dietary compounds, further enhancing its availability.
Benefits of Magnesium
- Bone Health — Magnesium partners with calcium in maintaining bone health. Many individuals supplement calcium without adequate magnesium, leading to ineffective support for bone health. Magnesium is also needed for the proper activity of vitamin D, which is crucial for bone health.*
- Digestion and Elimination — Individuals with low stomach acid or less-than-optimal digestion often lack adequate magnesium since absorption is compromised. Magnesium chelates help to restore healthy magnesium balance when digestion is not efficient. It also promotes a healthy elimination pattern.
- Cardiovascular Health — Magnesium helps support muscle relaxation and function, which is vital to cardiovascular health since the heart is a muscular organ. Magnesium is also an important cofactor in several enzymes that support healthy blood pressure.*
- Relaxation and Sleep — As magnesium helps muscles to relax, it can enhance relaxation, promote a sense of calm, and support normal sleep patterns.*
- Carbohydrate Metabolism — Magnesium is critical for the biochemical reactions involved in converting carbohydrates and fats into energy. It may also contribute to the proper functioning of insulin receptors.*
- Kidney Health — As magnesium balances calcium, it may support kidney health by reducing the risk for calcium to be abnormally deposited in the kidneys.*
Recommended Use: Take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Can I pick up my products from your office?
You can pick up and pay for your order at our main office at 2 Overhill Road, Suite 260, Scarsdale, NY, 10583, United States.
What is your Refund and Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation Policy: Customers may cancel an order by contacting us. If a cancellation is requested after an order has shipped, the package must be returned for refund, as per our Return Policy.
Return Policy: Refunds are provided on all bottles returned within 30 days. To obtain a return authorization please contact us. Customer assumes all shipping costs.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is Free within the Continental United States when your order exceeds $100.00, otherwise it’s $9.95. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $19.95. Shipping elsewhere is $39.95.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
28 in stock (can be backordered)