Maintain Optimal Thyroid Gland Function With Our Quality Supplements
As you age, there’s a greater need for you to become more proactive in taking care of your health and wellness. Getting enough vitamins and nutrients, managing stress, and balancing hormones are some of the ways you can support your thyroid function and attain a good quality of life. You can also take dietary supplements to get much-needed thyroid support that will ensure your body functions properly.
At SeeBeyond, we’re committed to providing safe and quality supplements that can replenish what your body needs to recover holistically. Our doctors are highly-trained and experienced in offering solutions that can treat underlying imbalances in the body. Our selection of thyroid supplements is made to support healthy thyroid hormone levels and metabolism for an overall improvement in your condition.
Understanding the Thyroid and Its Essential Functions
All organs and cells in the body need energy to work properly. One of the essential hormones responsible for regulating a variety of bodily functions such as metabolism and energy is the thyroid.
Located at the front of your neck, the thyroid is a small endocrine gland that produces two kinds of hormones, thyroxine (T3) and triiodothyronine (T4), which are necessary for supporting cellular function and energy release. During childhood, your thyroid hormone function is to ensure proper brain development and cell growth.
Healthy adults need normal thyroid gland function (T3 and T4) to support different processes and reactions in the body, such as:
- Regulates your body’s metabolic rate which is essential for weight management
- Controls your heart rate and manages blood pressure
- Helps balance your body temperature
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Regulates calcium absorption and levels for bone growth and maintenance
Maintaining a healthy thyroid cell metabolism gets harder as you age due to decreased function of your endocrine glands. Fortunately, there are supplements that can help balance your thyroid hormone levels to prevent symptoms of thyroid disorders. Get the nutrients you need to manage your thyroid health with our uniquely-formulated Thyroid Support supplement.
Common Thyroid Problems That May Affect Your Quality of Life
Impaired thyroid function and hormone imbalances can cause different symptoms and lead to a variety of health conditions. Here are some of the common thyroid disorders and their symptoms to watch out for:
- Hypothyroidism: This condition is characterized by having underactive thyroid hormones. The most common signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism are weight gain, fatigue, depression, muscle weakness, slow heart rate, memory problems, and increased sensitivity to colds.
- Hyperthyroidism: A complete opposite of hypothyroidism, this thyroid condition occurs when the endocrine gland is overactive and produces too many thyroid hormones. This can lead to symptoms such as rapid heartbeat, restlessness, weight loss, increased appetite, frequent bowel movement, twitching, and mood swings.
- Graves disease: This is an autoimmune disorder that affects the production of thyroid hormone, often resulting in hyperthyroidism. Its symptoms are usually similar to hyperthyroidism and can include swelling of the thyroid gland (goiter), irregular periods, and sleep disturbance. It may also affect your eye health and cause blurred vision, dry eyes, and sensitivity to light.
- Thyroid nodules: You may also feel noncancerous lumps forming within your thyroid gland. However, the presence of nodules usually indicates possible hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism and can cause symptoms such as changes in weight, fatigue, depression, and difficulty sleeping.
- Thyroiditis: This refers to the inflammation of your thyroid gland and it has different types such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, postpartum thyroiditis, acute infectious thyroiditis, and subacute thyroiditis. It usually shares similar symptoms with hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
Causes and Risk Factors for Having A Thyroid Disease
Anyone can have a thyroid disorder, but the risk increases for those who are older than 60, have a family history of a thyroid condition or have an underlying medical disease. There are also several factors that can affect your thyroid hormone production and levels:
- Being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease
- Having iodine deficiency (hypothyroidism) or taking too much iodine medication (hyperthyroidism)
- Receiving radiation therapy
- Undergoing thyroid surgery
- Having thyroid nodules or inflammation
Thyroid Support from SeeBeyond: The Best Supplement for Your Thyroid Health
Our team at SeeBeyond is dedicated to delivering top-quality products for vitamin, amino acid, and nutritional support. If you have thyroid hormone imbalances, you can benefit from the revitalizing and rich all-in-one formula of our Thyroid Support supplement. This contains a variety of non-GMO ingredients and essential vitamins and minerals that can enhance your overall thyroid function and address uncomfortable symptoms.
Here’s an overview of what this dietary supplement contains:
- Vitamin A: Supplementation with vitamin A offers plenty of health benefits. But more importantly, this essential vitamin has been shown to help improve thyroid function, especially among individuals who may be obese. It may also help reduce the risk of underactive thyroid hormone function in healthy, premenopausal women.
- Riboflavin: Also known as vitamin B2, this can help promote thyroid health by addressing nutrient deficiencies and supporting metabolism to improve symptoms of hypothyroidism. It also has antioxidant properties which help reduce oxidative stress to prevent thyroid dysfunction.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is essential to thyroid health and it primarily helps regulate the production of T3 and T4 hormones. It also helps balance thyroid hormone levels and supports normal function to avoid hypothyroidism. It may also help control thyroid hormone secretion to improve hyperthyroidism.
- Zinc: Having a zinc deficiency has been linked to low thyroid function and symptoms of hypothyroidism. Taking zinc supplementation can help promote healthy metabolism of thyroid hormones and lower your risk for autoimmune thyroid conditions.
- Selenium: This ingredient has antioxidant properties to reduce the effects of free radicals on the thyroid gland and ensure healthy metabolism, function, and production of thyroid hormones in the body.
- Copper: This is another essential trace mineral that regulates the production of T3 and T4 hormones and balances calcium levels in the body. It also supports healthy thyroid gland activity to prevent thyroid disorders.
- Manganese: This mineral is essential in the release of thyroxine hormones and makes up part of the enzymes that are needed for protecting the thyroid gland.
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius): This natural herb is an adaptogen that may help the body respond to physical and environmental stressors. It’s been shown to help balance insulin and blood sugar levels, and it has promising benefits for regulating thyroid hormones to lower the risk of hypothyroidism.
- Forskolin extract: This plant-based extract is believed to help increase thyroid hormone production to combat the signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism and is beneficial for promoting good heart health.
SeeBeyond Shop: Your Trusted Provider for All Your Nutritional Needs
Stay on top of your health by managing your thyroid function with the right supplements. At SeeBeyond, we’re committed to providing expert solutions that can address your specific health concerns and enhance your quality of life. If it’s a thyroid support supplement that you’re looking for, our doctors can provide recommendations based on your symptoms and personal needs.
We also provide comprehensive assessments and one-on-one consultations via our Telemedicine service so you can discuss your condition and receive health advice from our specialists. All our supplements are made with the highest-quality, non-GMO ingredients to guarantee safety and efficiency for thyroid treatment.
FAQs About Thyroid Support Supplements
Q: How often should you take thyroid supplements?
A: The recommended use for our Thyroid Support supplement is to take 2 capsules in the morning with a meal. You can also consult with your healthcare practitioner about the appropriate dosage for the supplement.
Q: How effective are thyroid support supplements?
A: Dietary supplements aren’t meant to replace the nutrients and vitamins that you get from food intake. For optimal results, thyroid support supplements should be taken along with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Our doctors can provide recommendations for a thyroid treatment plan to help improve your condition.
Q: How can I get my order from the shop?
A: You can place an order on our website and expect delivery within 3 to 7 business days. Shipping fee is typically waived for orders that exceed $100. Otherwise, our normal shipping costs around $9.95 within the Continental United States, $19.95 to Hawaii and Alaska, and $39.95 to other locations. You can also pick up your items from our main office at 2 Overhill Road, Suite 260, Scarsdale, NY.
Improve Your Overall Thyroid Health with Supplements from SeeBeyond
Take control of your thyroid health and replenish your body’s vitamins and nutrients with supplements from SeeBeyond. We’re a trusted provider of supplements and products that can help address symptoms of poor health and promote wellness for an improved quality of life. Visit our online shop to check other related products or inquire more about our thyroid support supplements.